Informa’s proprietary forecasts and analysis for the still-emerging Eastern European TV market are, this year, for the first time, provided in an innovative new PowerPoint-based format. This will provide you with analysis that is:
- Much more CONCISE than in previous editions. The country profiles are now much more succinct, to-the-point and easier to navigate.
- Better VISUALLY. The new country updates have many more graphics. The focus has shifted to analyzing the market in a more visual way – emphasizing key areas for ease of reference.
- More FLEXIBLE. Presented in easy-to-use PowerPoint files that are simple to manipulate, so clients can modify them very easily to their own particular needs.
- More ANALYSIS. Each country update has a new expanded “Informa viewpoint”. This makes it clear what Informa’s take is on each market.
- WIDER in focus. A new section called “Next generation TV” looks beyond the traditional TV platforms (cable, satellite, IPTV, terrestrial) and analyzes new developments in areas like over-the-top video, catch-up TV and multiscreen.
This inventive new style of research report provides you with the insights you need to understand this dynamic region. With several major media companies already investing in Eastern Europe, make sure you have the clear and reliable analysis that will enable you to make the most of this market’s growing potential.
The region has had to prove its resilience in recent times, but has so far weathered the global economic situation surprisingly well. With so many new TV services having launched in recent years, the financial downturn could well have prompted numerous closures of nascent services still trying to gain a secure foothold in some seriously competitive markets. But that hasn’t happened to any great extent and the sector is well-positioned to flourish as a result.
Access is provided to Informa’s exclusive triple-play analysis and forecasts for the region’s top 50 pay-TV operators. Whether you are a local player or foreign investor, this report provides crucial information to enable you to maximize your opportunities within the region.
Major industry questions answered in this research includes:
- Does the ongoing eurozone economic situation threaten the TV business in Central and Eastern Europe?
- How has DTH successfully started to make inroads into cable’s dominance?
- Will the proliferation of free-to-air multichannel services harm the chances of pay TV?
- Which value-added services are having most impact?
- How are key companies UPC and CME adapting to the changing environment in the Eastern European region?
Use Eastern European TV research to:
Discover where consolidation is pointing to a market upsurge
Find out how new platform launches are transforming the region
Learn which new technologies are revolutionizing TV in Central and Eastern Europe
Evaluate investment opportunities in light of the global economic downturn
Calculate how more liberal regulation regimes can benefit you.
- Czech Republic
New report format:
New Report format - designed for sharing - This research is available from our online store in electronic format, featuring a series of PDF and PPT files, each designed to provide you with business critical intelligence which is easy to share with your colleagues.